- StartRegister Now! Finished Sep 08, 2013
- 1Money Talks Finished Oct 31, 2013
- 2(We Are) Animals Finished Nov 30, 2013
- 3Invent Your School Finished Jan 31, 2014
- 4The Blues Finished Feb 28, 2014
- 5Space Invaders Finished Mar 31, 2014
- Semi-FinalInner Visions Finished Apr 30, 2014
- FinalPower to the (Young) People Finished May 31, 2014
- Pre-Season Started Sep 05, 2014
- 1Move It! Starting Oct 15, 2014
- 2Monsters Starting Nov 08, 2014
- 3BREAKING NEWS Starting Dec 01, 2014
- Winter Break Starting Dec 21, 2014
- 4Border Crossings Starting Jan 10, 2015
- 5The Garden of Earthly Delights Starting Feb 01, 2015
- 6Trust? Starting Feb 22, 2015
- Conference Final Starting Mar 16, 2015
- Championship Starting Apr 03, 2015
You didn’t ask for a body, but you’ve got one, and the day it stops moving is the day you cease to be. So move it!
This is game about bodies moving. Bodies dancing, working out or making out. Bodies playing sports of all kinds. Bodies that don’t move well at all but that can’t, won’t and don’t stop trying. Bodies running – from stray dogs, thugs, the authorities or just for the pleasure of being alive. Every day that body of yours has just got to move!
Game 1 asks: what does it feel like – look like, sound like or taste like – to be a body in motion?
And other kinds of human movement can have very surprising effects indeed…so, how do you move?